My Way On OADL

 Hello everyone! Today, I'm going to talk about my own process in OADL (Open and Distance Learning).

Before this lesson I take for the last semester, I was not aware of the variety of the technological tools and creative activities so much. With this lesson, I can say that I have become more proficient in the use of technology, and I have learned how to integrate technology into the foreign language lessons in an efficient way more.

 Now, I would like to share what contributed me the most in my process;

1) 


Thanks to the 'Can/Can't Do' statements, I have learned my strengths and weaknesses or lacks in the use of technological tools/applications. As it was a group work, I was able to gain information about the strong and weak points about my groupmates too, which provided us a better colloboration in the project.


2)

 By using exit ticket, which is a formative assesment tool leading an effective way to end a class, I could write down what I did not know, what I know and what I will make use of in my career. It was an enjoyable and a memorable way for me. With the exit ticket, I can still recall what I learned audibly and what I saw visually. I will take advantage of exit tickets in my career for sure.


3) 


I would like to introduce you my favorite application now! It is Lumi!!! If you wonder what it is, let me explain you. Lumi is an online application that offers a collection of creative tools to create, edit and share digital content with your class. With Lumi, I was able to create an 'Image Hotspot' about Cappadocia with my groupmates. In Lumi, you can find a bunch of content types to take advantage of. I believe I will display this application in my next classes.

4)

Lastly, I want to introduce you one more technological tool, it is Classroomscreen! Classroomscreen is an online tool including 19 widgets to create brief instructions for your students, manage the time, collect feedback and much more! I got lost in it while discovering the Classroomscreen, since it is mesmerizing. It helped me to see different tools inside, which I will be using in my class from now on to engage my students. 

 

Thank you for reading! Stay tuned!


 





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird

EDMODO