EDMODO

 Hello great people, Rümi is greeting you! I hope you are well, and I wish you all a healthy, happy year. Today's subject is a handy tool, Edmodo. 

🌺 What is Edmodo?

〰 Edmodo is an application that benefits both students and teachers in terms of education. It allows teachers to communicate with their students, and even their parents! Thanks to Edmodo, teachers can regulate their works and share files, texts, videos, assignments online with their students, which is great as we are in a period of the pandemic. Students also can follow the lessons regularly and they can receive direct feedback by using class codes. Besides, parents and students do not have to share their personal information to create an account, they are supposed to only enter their names, surnames, passwords, and the class code.

Let me tell you the good news! Edmodo is available for Android and iOs, it also has desktop version -for free.

🌺 My Own Experience In Edmodo


〰 I used the desktop version and clicked on sign up option in the top-right.

〰 Then, it was divided into three groups; a teacher, student, and parent. I chose the teacher option, students and parents can pick other ones for themselves.


〰 I have started to my Edmodo experience by clicking on "Create a Class" option.


〰 I created my class by filling these gaps. The name of my class is Splendid Academy and it is available for splendid students! I selected the grade between 1st-5th grades as I want to be a teacher in a primary school firstly. My class is for the English language. If you want to join to see my works, you are always welcome! Class code is jbnsw3.

I also prepared a mini test for my lovely students to take, which is about Fruits & Vegetables.
Here is the link if you want to check: https://new.edmodo.com/quiz-grade/25528926

I hope you enjoyed my post and I'm waiting for your participation. Have a great day! 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird