Digital Narrative + Storybird

 I greet you ladies and gentlemen! I hope you are OK, I'm not feeling good, but anyway! Today's topic is "Digital Narrative" and "Storybird". If you are curious, come and read!


(“…digital storytelling combines the best of two worlds: the "new world" of digitised video, photography and art, and the "old world" of telling stories.” -Dana Atchley)

 Digital Narrative or Digital Storytelling is an opportunity for people to share their stories in detail by using multimedia tools. Media might contain film techniques and structures. Digital Storytelling is out of tradition as it doesn't have common features with regular storytelling. It includes the combination of images, texts, sounds, and interactive features. It can be used in order to present an opinion or tell a story. It is also preferred by teachers around the world to increase participation, communication, and collaboration skills. It encourages the usage of technology which helps students to learn what 21st-century skills are, which are visual literacy, information literacy, global awareness, communication, and technology literacy. It is also used as a therapy method for traumatic psychological situations in the health field. 

Some Digital Storytelling applications:






🌐 My Own Experience 

I used Storybird to create my own story. 


After signing up, I started to my first writing challenge!


I clicked on Basic Writing, and chose Secrets to Success option.


I picked the first one, publish a picture book and completed my story.


I wrote a story called as "Lonely Heir". I know it is amateurish but I tried my best, I hope you like it. If you want to check, here is the link:
https://storybird.com/picture-book/preview/lonely-heir

Thank you for reading, see you <3

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

EDMODO