Podcast

 How are you guys? I'm pretty fine and ready to share some new informations with you :) Today's topic is "Podcast".

- What is Podcast?

    A podcast is a series of digital media products', such as radio programs, videos, being published in a common digital environment by computers or portable equipment like phones. The word podcast was created in the 2000s by eliminating iPod to the pod, and broadcast to cast, that's how it occurred. The difference between downloading voice, video records, and podcast system is the usage of "feed". In this way, every new piece is watched and download. Thanks to Podcast, it is available to follow amateur radio and TV programs any time and everywhere by subscribing. 






- What I used?

I experienced this great opportunity with Soundcloud. If you sign up, you won't regret it. It allows you to listen multiple podcasts according to your mood, and you find a chance to meet different creators.

I created a podcast about "Integrating Technology Into Education". I hope you like and enjoy my podcast ! Please let me know your thoughts and opinions :)

Link: https://soundcloud.com/ruemeysa-v/integrating-technology-into-education

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird

EDMODO