INFOGRAPHIC

 Hello guys, it is Rümi! I hope everything is fine for you. I would like to share a topic with you today, it is Infographic.


◾️ What is Infographic?

  Infographic is a series of imagery, charts, and minimal texts that gives people the opportunity to have a quick impression and prior knowledge about a topic or information. Infographics are handy and valuable tools because they pull our attention towards subjects and bear them in our minds. You need to use your all creativity to create an infographic as the primary objective is to make people excited and direct to the subject unwittingly. Infographics can be used for any reason like explaining a complex topic, summarizing a lesson or a repot, promoting an advertisement, etc.

Some applications to create infographics:






⚪️ My Own Experience

 I used Canva to create an infographic, and my infographic is about a language learning application, Duolingo. I hope it catches your attention. Here it is:


Bye!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird

EDMODO