Drama: In Language Teaching

 Hello buddies! It is your Rümi. I want to share something that I learned not for a long time ago. It is Drama usage in language teaching. I should admit that it is fun to integrate Drama into language learning, and I want to explain what Drama is and what kind of benefits it has.


📌What is Drama In Education?
Drama is a learning tool that requires and enhances self-expression skills. It helps students to discover issues and connections through different activities. In this way, students think over themselves and their environment. Drama provides students to develop their social, intellectual, physical, emotional skills by role-playing, dramatizing the situations. 


📌 Benefits Of Drama Usage In The Classroom

1. Drama teaches students to learn how to put themselves in other people's shoes and behave.
2. It encourages students to join the classes more thanks to activities.
3. Students learn how to find proper solutions in unexpected situations. 
4. It helps students to use their imagination and improve their creativity.
5. Students develop a tolerance for people who have different characters and ideas.

I hope you enjoyed my post, I want you to share with me what you know about Drama, let me know please. Have a great day 💝

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird

EDMODO