Augmented Reality

 Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog again, today I'm going to share something unique and mesmerizing with you, augmented reality. If you are excited too, let's start !


(“Augmented reality is going to change everything.”  — Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO?

Augmented Reality (AR) is an upper version of the real physical world that occurs via digital visuals, sounds, and other stimulations. It gains more fans every day as it is appropriate for today's trends. Mobile device and business companies compete for the highest quality applications by using augmented reality. Augmented Reality's main goal is to emphasize the rich and particular features of real-life, and increase the awareness of digital usage.



Some Augmented Reality applications:






🟣 My Own Experience

I benefited from 3DBear AR, it was easy to use and it includes many features and objects to animate. If you want to try, you can download it and enjoy!


I have a swing in my room! :D

 See you!!!!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird

EDMODO