Animation + Powtoon

 Hii! I'm back again with a topic that we always love since our childhood; animation.


🖇 What is an animation?
 Animation is the art of drawing movements which gives the vibe as much as an illusion. Acfually, it comes into existence with a set of drawings and thier moving fastly, twenty-four frames a second supplies that magical appearance. There are a number of animation tools: 





🖇 Powtoon
〰 Powtoon is a British made, cloud-based animation software. It was designed to create animated presentations and explanation videos by using animations. The name of Powtoon comes from a portmanteau of PowerPoint and the word Cartoon. Powtoon permits its users to create animated presentations by moving prepared objects, imported visuals, some music, and voice-overs that are created by users. It is free, but you need to have Premium package to be able to use private features.


There are several options that you can choose to create! I built my character first and started to create my animation.


After clicking on "create" option, I choosed a theme, Modern Age among many others! 

I created my own animation about positive and negative faces. I hope you enjoy, I'm leaving the link here:

https://www.powtoon.com/s/dRkH450SmOg/1/m

Take care! 💟





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Digital Narrative + Storybird

EDMODO